I only see one failing test: download was failing when trying to do so using file://. The test downloads the window's html file, but on the simulator, part of that URL has spaces (Application Support/iPhone Simulator). This causes a failure, since [NSURL urlWithString:] returns nil when the string has a space.
On iOS6, the spaces are automatically encoded, so it didn't fail. I changed the test, replacing the spaces after retrieving the URL. The pull request is here.
Andrew, check it out and make sure it works. Again, I didn't see four failing tests so this might not resolve all the ones you were seeing.