Affects Version/s: 2.1.0
Fix Version/s: None
iOS 6.0 - iOS Simulator
iOS 6.0 - iPad 2
1. Save a value in window.localStorage after a fresh install of the App in Simulator or iOS Device.
2. Stop the App while running in Background.
3. Restart the App and Restoring the value from window.localStorage is not possible (Error)
4. Save a new value in window.localStorage
5. Stop the App while running in Background.
6. Restart the App and now you can restore the value (Everything runs fine from now on)
To reproduce create a sample project with the "create" script.
The Parameter BackupWebStorage is not changed.