Cordova - android application that uses the camera plugin restarts after taking a picture and trying to return to the calling Activity. This happens when there are a lot of other heavy resource usage apps (like downloading videos and running multiple games).
Repro steps for developers are :
1. In the Developer Options settings of the Android device, enable the option "Don't keep Activities". This is to recreate a heavy resource usage on the OS (that is in reality caused by heavy resource usage by multiple apps)
2. Create a cordova app and add cordova-plugin-camera
3. Add a button and code to getPicture on button click.
4. Build and deploy the app onto the device.
5. Open camera by clicking on the button.
6. Take picture and click on the tick mark to accept the taken picture.
7. App restarts and does not execute the callback of the camera activity.