- Using Visual Studio Taco
- Remote build is using latest versions of XCode
- Using Cordova version 6.1.1
- Using Cordova-plugin-contacts 2.3.1
- After installing the Cordova Contacts Plugin, the iOS platform does not build, with the remote build Mac being used (via Visual Studio Taco remotebuild), reporting that a deprecated method is being used, causing the build to fail.
- The deprecatd method being used is "ABAddressBookSave" and the recommendation of the plugin is to use "CNContactStore"
- Here is the full error message:
- AB_EXTERN bool ABAddressBookSave(ABAddressBookRef addressBook, CFErrorRef* error) AB_DEPRECATED("use [CNContactStore executeSaveRequest : error : ]");