Affects Version/s: 1.6.1
Fix Version/s: None
I've been working on a branch that brings several visual and configuration improvements to the iOS InAppBrowser view, along with a little refactoring of the view setup code.
- breaks up the large CDVInAppBrowserViewController createView method into several smaller helper methods to handle the creation of individual subviews
- gives the addressLabel a wrapping view to provide flexibility of background color / padding
- changes the default toolbar style from UIBarStyleBlackOpaque to UIBarStyleDefault to match the system default
- adds a toolbarstyle configuration option that accepts default or black
- sets the status bar style and background color to match the toolbarstyle, so that top toolbars can blend nicely into the status bar
- replaces the unicode navigation arrows (◄►) with drawn arrows that match those used in Safari
- adds a tintcolor configuration option that accepts hex strings like F8A027. If not provided, or set to default, controls will be rendered in the default iOS blue, or in white when toolbarstyle=black is set.