Cayenne version: 4.1.M2-SNAPSHOT.
1. Create a new db_Entity and ObjEntity
2. In ObjEntity enter the field Table/View with next data: "db_Entity"
3. In db_Entity add some DbEntity's Attributes and press "Sync..." button
4. Switch at the ObjEntity, select available attribute and press "Edit button"
5. In a popup window try to change the field "Attribute"
6. Press the button "Done"
Actual result: the name of the attribute isn't changed. The button "Done" is blocked.(P.S. it's changed only when you select the "type" in the pop-up window!)
Expected result: user has the possibility to edit in a popup window the field "Attribute".