Steps to reproduce:
1. run COPY TO command on keyspace A. (on my environment problem occurred on only 1 table out of 19, only thing that io noticed is this table has >1500 records and other tables has <1000 records)
2. pull the csv file and place it on machine (say machine B)where other database resides. (In my case this was another instance of amazon machine)
3. Now, run the COPY TO command on machine B. (both keyspaces, one on machine A and one on machine B has same schema.)
1. when COPY TO command is run for table having records > 1500. Command gave following output:
Processing 1000 records
1573 records copied.
but when i tried to verify it by running below mentioned commands, i received only 273 records.
1. SELECT COUNT FROM table-name;
2. SELECT * FROM table-name;
Note: please let me know if other information needs to be shared with you.
Also, is there any other way to take the back-up of keyspace and restoring it on other machine.