Uploaded image for project: 'Cassandra'
  1. Cassandra
  2. CASSANDRA-5111

StackOverflowError after upgrading to Cassandra 1.2.0

    XMLWordPrintableJSON

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Resolved
    • Priority: Normal
    • Resolution: Not A Problem
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: None
    • Environment:
    • Severity:
      Normal

      Description

      After upgrading C* from 1.1.7 to 1.2.0 I have a java.lang.StackOverflowError message error on my one node dev cluster.

      I changed the heap size from 3 GB to 2 GB (auto/default) considering bloomfilters are now out of the heap.

      I think this was the only changes I have made (upgrade & reduce the heap)

        Attachments

        1. logs-dev.txt
          80 kB
          Alain RODRIGUEZ

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              Unassigned
              Reporter:
              arodrime Alain RODRIGUEZ
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              2 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: