Uploaded image for project: 'Cassandra'
  1. Cassandra
  2. CASSANDRA-14298

cqlshlib tests broken on b.a.o

Agile BoardAttach filesAttach ScreenshotVotersWatch issueWatchersCreate sub-taskConvert to sub-taskMoveLinkCloneLabelsUpdate Comment AuthorReplace String in CommentUpdate Comment VisibilityDelete Comments
    XMLWordPrintableJSON

    Details

    • Severity:
      Normal
    • Since Version:
      4.0

      Description

      It appears that cqlsh-tests on builds.apache.org on all branches stopped working since we removed nosetests from the system environment. See e.g. here. Looks like we either have to make nosetests available again or migrate to pytest as we did with dtests. Giving pytest a quick try resulted in many errors locally, but I haven't inspected them in detail yet.

        Attachments

        1. CASSANDRA-14298.txt
          518 kB
          Patrick Bannister
        2. CASSANDRA-14298-blogposts-and-ratefile-workarounds.txt
          50 kB
          Patrick Bannister
        3. cqlsh_tests_notes.md
          8 kB
          Patrick Bannister

        Issue Links

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              ptbannister Patrick Bannister Assign to me
              Reporter:
              spod Stefan Podkowinski
              Authors:
              Patrick Bannister
              Reviewers:
              Dinesh Joshi, Stefan Podkowinski

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:

                Time Tracking

                Estimated:
                Original Estimate - Not Specified
                Not Specified
                Remaining:
                Remaining Estimate - 0h
                0h
                Logged:
                Time Spent - 20m
                20m

                  Issue deployment