This is a follow up ticket for post Cassandra 3.4 SASI integration.
Right now it is possible with standard Cassandra 2nd index to:
1. index list and set elements ( WHERE list CONTAINS xxx)
2. index map keys ( WHERE map CONTAINS KEYS 'abc' )
3. index map entries ( WHERE map['key']=value)
It would be nice to enable these features in SASI too.
With regard to tokenizing, we might want to allow wildcards (%) with the CONTAINS syntax as well as with index map entries. Ex:
- WHERE list CONTAINS 'John%'
- WHERE map CONTAINS KEY '%an%'
- WHERE map['key'] LIKE '%val%'