First of all, I would like to thanks Claus for the quality of its tutorial. This is a great job for the camel community to have now a second tutorial showing the magic of Camel.
What I would like to propose is to add a fourth part to this tutorial to show :
- How to turn on the code to DSL language and/or spring xml configuration file ?
- How the architecture can be adapted to use Camel as the entry point of the web service instead of the CxFServlet ?
Task to do
1) Adapt the architecture to allow Camel to become the entry point of the web services
2) Transpose the code to routes the messages between the endpoints using DSL language through a java class
3) Idem bu using a spring configuration file