When a route has autoStartup="false" set in the camel.xml, it cannot be started anymore in the web- console.
In the logfile, an entry is generated, similar to this:
"Cannot start route route2 as its configured with autoStartup=false | org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext | qtp7446303-52"
If a route does not have autoStartup="false", it can be stopped and started normally (as before with ActiveMQ 5.4.2 / Camel 2.4.0)
- Configure a route with "<route autoStartup="false">"
- Start the ActiveMQ Service
- Navigate to "http://server.domain.tld:8161/camel/routes
- try to start the route with the button "Start"
- check the logfile "activemq.log"