The current camel-core-osgi implementation sets up everything to work in an OSGi environment but does not start the OsgiDefaultCamelContext . Currently Spring Boot has an implementation that recognizes RouteBuilder components and adds them to the context at starter. This issue is to create a similar OSGi implementation that achieves the following goals:
1) Starts a CamelContext the is available to the entire runtime.
2) Detects and adds RouteBuilders that have been registered as services in the runtime prior to the Context Starting.
3) Detects and adds new RouteBuilders that are registered after the context is started.
4) Detects and removes RouteBuilders as they are de-registered from the runtime.
5) Allows the runtime to stop the CamelContext when the runtime or bundle is stopped.