As today in camel-infinispan you can configure which operation the producer should perform in two ways:
- by setting the CamelInfinispanOperation header
- by setting the command option in the endpoint
The first thing to notice is that they use a different naming but for consistency we should use either operation or command but not both. The second thing is that if you set the operation on header you should use i.e. CamelInfinispanOperationPut but the same "operation" set to the command uri option is PUT so again there is a discrepancy in the naming used.
As solution we should use:
- CamelInfinispanOperation for the header
- operation as endpoint option
- the operation should be in the simple form like PUT, GET, etc as it is clear from the context that we are targeting Infinispan.