Once we enable auto recovery, auditor and replication workers start their activity. Today there is no way to monitor it using counters. This is a bug to track various activities of auditor and replication workers like:
- Time taken by auditor to build the bookie->ledger list
- No. of under replicated ledgers detected
- Time taken by auditor to publish the under replicated ledger list
- Time taken by auditor to check all the ledgers in the cluster
- No. of ledgers replicated by each replication worker
- No. of entries and bytes of data read and written by each replication worker
- Auditor can also report the distribution of ledgers within the cluster: how many bookies own a piece of ledger, etc.