Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
he current repo layout is not very self-explanatory. I like
self-explanatory repo layouts. =) Hence, I'm proposing the following:
- The current src/pkg contents will go to a new bigtop-packages/src
- The current src/repos directory will move to bigtop-repos - specifically
to bigtop-repos/apt, since the only file we've got is Debian-specific
- The current top-level POM and src/site directory will move to bigtop-site.
- test/src/itest-common will move to bigtop-test-framework
- The code in test/src/integration will get folded in with what's currently
in test/src/smokes, moved from (module)/src/test to (module)/src/main (since
these are artifacts containing tests to be run later, not tests to be run at
build time), and then all moved to bigtop-tests/test-artifacts.
- test/src/suites will move to bigtop-tests/test-execution
- docs can either stay as is or be renamed bigtop-docs for consistency.