Similar to the spark charm effort in
BIGTOP-2867, we should provide the user a way to upgrade to the new version of zeppelin when they change bigtop versions.
As with the spark charm, the workflow looks like this:
- deploy zepp with default repo (bigtop-1.2.0)
- juju deploy zeppelin
- request a change to bigtop-1.2.1
- juju config zeppelin bigtop_version=1.2.1
- user is notified that a zeppelin upgrade is available and should run 'reinstall'
- juju run-action zeppelin/0 reinstall
- puppet apply completes and charm status is updated with new version info
- juju status