Hi Evans Ye
If you got it fixed to run on docker on mac, wonderful. I debugged it for hours and didn't found the root case why the bind mounts didn't work correctly in latest beta.
1) Ok, I am leaving the puppetize code in it.
2) /sbin/init worked on centos-6 the last time I checked.
3) One of my unsuccessful workarounds for mac. Will remove it again
6) puppet -d gives way to much output and scrolls error messages out of view. Please please let me remove debug
7) You may have missed that I didn't changed the semantics. It looked a bit cleaner to me.
Will rework the patch, please add your changes here