UPDATE : The BigTop CI went down. Lets build a new one. And lets make it immutable.
OLD CONTENTS : Time to clean up the CI !
- 24 inactive projects
- 30+ broken projects
- Several sandbox projects "test-cluster" "SmokeClusterOld"
PROPOSAL: we consider creating a new jenkins build master server altogether, which is minimal, and keep http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/ around in the interim?
1) Add a build hook to github.com/apache/bigtop
2) Create the following jobs:
- Runs the smoke tests against a working yarn+hdfs cluster
- Builds rpms and debs and publishes to maven (on a slave)
- Builds bigpetstore and publishes to maven (on a slave)
- Spins up a vagrant bigtop instance and runs a simple smoke test on it (calculate pi), again on a slave.
- Packages BoxGrinder appliances (not sure if we are still maintaining these, or moving to packer. )?