- Add BigQuery Dialect with TypeTranslation (since it is not implemented in Calcite 1.20.0, but is present in unreleased versions).
- Create a BigQueryFilter class.
- BigQueryTable#buildIOReader should translate supported filters into a Sql string and pass it to BigQueryIO.
- After updating vendor Calcite, class `BigQuerySqlDialectWithTypeTranslation` can be deleted and Calcite's `BigQuerySqlDialect` can be utilized instead.
- Once BigQuery adds support for more filters, `BigQueryFilter#isSupported` should be updated.