Status: Triage Needed
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
I see a few issues on quick start docs:
- There is Flink-local, Flink-cluster, Samza-local, options. How are these different than Spark. Can we unify local and cluster options?
- The number of runners is too many and it is not clear which ones users should think about. Can we show Direct/Flink/Spark/Dataflow and hide the rest under a ... type of menu?
- Runner names are not sorted? Should this be alphabetical?
- Flink, Spark instructions are out of date. (/cc Kyle Weaver
- Nemo, Apex are not supported. Could we remove these tabs?
Go: (/cc Robert Burke
- Nemo is not supported, could be remove that tab? Could we add Flink/Spark tabs?
All of them:
- In the next steps, maybe we can have a doc explaining at what point to move to a cluster based runner.