When trying to generate java source for a vendor provided WSDL file (with XSD), I got java source that would not compile because it referenced fields which did not exist.
The compilation error is:
(+5 more of these)
I spent this afternoon creating this reduced testcase which is attached. The above errors are from the reduced testcase, although they are essentially identical to the ones I got with the real WSDL.
My uneducated guess is that the generator is treating the base type's sequence members as choices of the subtype. But I have only a basic understanding of WSDL or XML Schemas, so I am out of my element here.
Please let me know if there is any more information that would be useful, I'd be happy to provide it.