I use your axis-web jsps to see my webservice list and wsdl file.
And I found out that there are some bugs.
If I change the servlet path of AxisServlet like this, the Service EPRs on 'http://localhost:8080/axis/np/pm/services/listServices' are very odd.
They are still 'services' not 'np/pm/services/'. And when I click the endpoint link, 404 Not Found error occurrs.
It seems that you don't even think someone could change the url-pattern but '/services/'.
As a workaround, I changed prefix in listServices.jsp to 'request.getAttribute("frontendHostUrl") + request.getServletPath()'.
But It couldn't change the soap address in wsdl that generated by AxisService.
Thank you for reading.