Zip file based migration introduced DataMigrationStatusService. This class is responsible for displaying the status.
Steps to Duplicate
- Keep the REST http://<server>/api/atlas/admin output open in a browser window.
- Keep zip-file based migration import in progress.
- Ensure that you see the current status. Once migration progress, refresh the REST API output to display the status. The status should be accurate.
- Refresh the REST API output after 5 mins. This will expire the status cache and make a request to DataMigrationService for status.
- Status returned by API should reflect the status logged.
- There is a mismatch in the status.
- Additional information: The status is never updated for that session.
- DataMigrationService maintains cached status object for each requestor. This is not refreshed from the database status.