Existing implementation of EntityGraphMapper.addClassifications does not update modificationTimestamp.
This causes inconsistency if entities are fetched using modificationTimestamp.
Steps to Duplicate
Pre-requisites: Setup an instance with few entities. Create classifications, say PII. Do not associate any entity with classification.
- Search an entity and display it in web UI. Note the modificationTimestamp.
- Associate the entity above with PII classification.
- Refresh the web page. Notice that the modificationTimestamp is unchanged.
- EntityGraphMapper should have 2 public methods that explicitly state their purpose. Say addClassifications and addClassificationWIthNoMetadataUpdate.
- The addClassifications will update the modificationTimestamp, the other will not.
- RequestContextV1 should be updated to have a request the ability to update or not update timestamp. This should be checked in the method: updateModificationMetadata.