Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
We have now reached the point where using 0.x versions are seriously affecting our ability to describe how our bundles depend on one another, and our ability to do releases.
See http://aries.15396.n3.nabble.com/Aries-releases-oh-the-misery-td3798391.html for further discussion.
- Update poms to declare 1.0.0 versions
- Change all dependencies to 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT, to be switched to minimum released versions once we have have a 1.0.0 release
- Change all exported packages to 1.0,0 versions
- Remove all artificial restrictions on imported version ranges, so we get [1.0, 2.0) ranges by default
- Identify package implementors and declare them, so we get [1.0, 1.1) ranges for providers