the clusterFilter should support a comma-delimited list of filter expressions.
Consider a use case where we have brokers with prefixes, like east and west and we have specified a broker filter of "east.*,west.*"
We add a new broker to the network, called "west-broker2." Looking at the code, this expression will fail out on the first test (against the "east.*" filter token), setting result to false and failing to add the broker.
Similarly, if we add a new broker called "east-broker2," the name will successfully test against the first filter token of "east.*", then will subsequently fail against the following token of "west.*" instead of breaking out.
When a filter is set, we need to check for a match against all of the tokens in the filter.