Ambari UI does not allow to modify threshold of 'OK' and 'WARNING' in ResourceManager WEB UI alert.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Remove threshold from WARNING/OK at alert of ResourceManager WEB UI
3. Refresh Ambari UI and and the field is blank - Expected
4. Add any threshold string (may be the one that you removed) to WARNING/OK and then save
5. Refresh Ambari UI. Here is the problem. It shows just blank.
6. API /api/v1/clusters/young-hdp250/alert_definitions/44 shows blank too.
- It's happening because the PUT call is sent empty.
Manual update using curl command works.