This appears to be a regression of:
- Configure Dag to run within context manager via "with" keyword.
- Comment out one or more tasks within a Dag.
- Refresh Dag.
- Trigger Dag.
- Notice the tasks are removed from the dag and the dag runs the non-commented task(s) successfully.
- Uncomment the tasks that were commented before.
- refresh dag.
- trigger dag.
- The tree view of the dag does not update, showing the re-added tasks.
- After Triggering the Dag, (only the task(s) that was/were tested while the others were commented out appears in the Graph View)
- On the graph view, the dag's uncommented tasks only appear after restarting Airflow Server/Scheduler.
- Even though the Airflow server was restarted, and although the dag now shows all the tasks in both Tree view and Graph view, the dag, when triggered, only runs the task(s) that were previously not commented.
- Note that the tasks when hovering mouse over them in Graph View, show "State" as "removed".