1. Created new application ABAQUS-6.14-1
2. In this application a file need to be uploaded as optional file.
3. This particular input also has an argument.
4. When the file is not uploaded the argument appears in command-line without the file.
5. The argument should only appear with the filename when the file is uploaded.
- Update backend to ignore inputs with requiredToAddedToCommandLine=true when value is null or empty and isRequired=false
- Automatically add "showOptions" configuration for toggling isRequired
- Change "showOptions" metadata to
with data migration
- need backwards compatibility with old schema in code
- deploy backend changes - https://github.com/apache/airavata/tree/airavata-3276
- deploy frontend changes - https://github.com/apache/airavata-django-portal/tree/AIRAVATA-3276--BUG--non-uploaded-files-argument-appears-in-command-line-in-job-script
- run data migration script for frontend changes
With these changes in place, admins no longer need to add special configuration for dependent inputs that have isRequired=true or requiredToAddedToCommandLine=true. The application interface editor will automatically add
to the JSON configuration for a dependent input.