Details

    • Type: Sub-task Sub-task
    • Status: Resolved
    • Priority: Major Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: None
    • Fix Version/s: 1.7.0
    • Component/s: replication
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      Need to take the information that each tserver is creating and permute them for each target replication system for easy assignment and completion of work.

        Issue Links

          Activity

          Hide
          Josh Elser added a comment -

          I wasn't 100% good about getting changed marked against the right issues, so that's why it's fixed but without direct changes

          I'm guessing I had used the class at some point, but invalidated it later. Thanks for catching it.

          Show
          Josh Elser added a comment - I wasn't 100% good about getting changed marked against the right issues, so that's why it's fixed but without direct changes I'm guessing I had used the class at some point, but invalidated it later. Thanks for catching it.
          Hide
          Christopher Tubbs added a comment -

          This issue is closed as "Fixed", but no fixVersion. Not sure why, but I also don't see any work logged against this. However, there is a commit for it (93c8bdd). It's interesting, because that commit adds a new class TableConfigurationCopy which is not used by anything. That class should be removed.

          Show
          Christopher Tubbs added a comment - This issue is closed as "Fixed", but no fixVersion. Not sure why, but I also don't see any work logged against this. However, there is a commit for it (93c8bdd). It's interesting, because that commit adds a new class TableConfigurationCopy which is not used by anything. That class should be removed.

            People

            • Assignee:
              Josh Elser
              Reporter:
              Josh Elser
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              1 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:

                Development