In trying to get
ACCUMULO-1908 resolved, I noticed that I had a new test failure in which the test appeared to not see updates to a table's properties.
Upon further investigation, I noticed that the server-side impl in ClientServiceHandler was calling invalidateCache on the AccumuloConfiguration it was passed (which is actually a TableConfiguration). However, since this method isn't implemented in TableConfiguration, the cache wasn't cleared and the client saw stale data.
|Transition||Time In Source Status||Execution Times||Last Executer||Last Execution Date|
|1d 14h 46m||1||Josh Elser||07/Feb/14 16:24|
|Field||Original Value||New Value|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||Resolved [ 5 ]|
|Resolution||Fixed [ 1 ]|