While investigating a failure on the bloom filter speed test in the simple.examples.Examples functional test, I found that no data was getting written in the 1.4.x branch.
After changing things to check return codes be default (so the above would fail), I found that most of the Examples aren't actually running in 1.4 or 1.5 because of incorrect class names.
I have most of a fix, just waiting actually run through the fixes and figure out handling the merge of fixes from 1.4 -> 1.5 -> 1.6.
|M/R jobs failing silently in example functional test||Resolved||Unassigned|
|Example map reduce not running in functional test||Resolved|
|Status||Patch Available [ 10002 ]||Resolved [ 5 ]|
|Resolution||Fixed [ 1 ]|
|Status||In Progress [ 3 ]||Patch Available [ 10002 ]|
|Fix Version/s||1.5.1 [ 12324399 ]|
|Fix Version/s||1.4.5 [ 12324754 ]|
|Remote Link||This issue links to "review board (Web Link)" [ 13344 ]|
|Field||Original Value||New Value|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||In Progress [ 3 ]|