Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Resolved
    • Priority: Major Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: None
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: None
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      I was trying to get the site working on domains not always deployed at the root of a domain, and inadvertently screwed up the CSS on subpages.

        Activity

        Hide
        ASF subversion and git services added a comment -

        Commit 1506042 from Josh Elser in branch 'site/trunk'
        [ https://svn.apache.org/r1506042 ]

        ACCUMULO-1600 Revert my change to the CSS to get the site correct again.

        Show
        ASF subversion and git services added a comment - Commit 1506042 from Josh Elser in branch 'site/trunk' [ https://svn.apache.org/r1506042 ] ACCUMULO-1600 Revert my change to the CSS to get the site correct again.
        Hide
        Josh Elser added a comment -

        couple of other goofups too

        Show
        Josh Elser added a comment - couple of other goofups too
        Hide
        ASF subversion and git services added a comment -

        Commit 1506162 from Josh Elser in branch 'site/trunk'
        [ https://svn.apache.org/r1506162 ]

        ACCUMULO-1600 Grab the rest of the URLs I had made relative instead of absolute

        Show
        ASF subversion and git services added a comment - Commit 1506162 from Josh Elser in branch 'site/trunk' [ https://svn.apache.org/r1506162 ] ACCUMULO-1600 Grab the rest of the URLs I had made relative instead of absolute

          People

          • Assignee:
            Josh Elser
            Reporter:
            Josh Elser
          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            1 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved:

              Development