A tool created for issue tracking and managing of software products.Follow @apbloodhound
Online demo No registration required.Download now Installation instructions [PGP] [MD5]
Version 0.7 (Released 2013-08-23)
- Duplicate ticket relation is integrated to the ticket workflow.
- Several fixes for multiproduct installations with products that map to subdomains.
- Numerous important fixes and minor enhancements.
- Not fixed for this release:
- No major outstanding issues
The change log for previous releases can be found at BloodhoundReleaseNotes.
Easily manage anything from your pet project to dozens of commercial or open source products, and scale seamlessly in-between. The built-in Wiki allows you to create proposals and store other information.
Easy to install
An easy installation process for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. Everything you need to run Bloodhound with your favourite web server and database will be provided.
A consistent experience throughout. It will be obvious even to beginners how to carry out common tasks. A dashboard will provide an overview of work assigned to you, or watched by you.
All of Trac's power
Apache Bloodhound is being built on the shoulders of the Trac project, a giant in the field of project management and bug tracking. Features such as a Wiki and source code browser are deeply integrated.
Join the discussion: firstname.lastname@example.org
To sign up send an email to email@example.com. We always appreciate to hear from people who are interested in the project and discussions there are the main way of influencing it. There is a public archive of the mailing list (and also a legacy public archive of the incubator mailing list).
More information here: BloodhoundContributing
Once you have signed up, you will be able to provide feedback, discuss ideas for improvement and contribute to building Bloodhound.
You can also connect with the Bloodhound community through the IRC channel (#bloodhound on irc.freenode.net).
Registering for an account in the Bloodhound issue tracker allows creating and commenting on tickets.
- TitleIndex: Complete list of the local wiki pages
- Apache Bloodhound project: Apache Bloodhound Project Website
- The Trac project: Trac Open Source Project
- Trac TracFAQ: Trac Frequently Asked Questions
- WikiFormatting: Wiki formatting documentation.
- BloodhoundContactInfo: Mailing list, IRC and Twitter details for the Bloodhound project.